de 18h00 à 19h00
On November 18th, the GEG Weekly Seminar will discuss EU policy with regards to the future of green transportation technologies. The discussion will be based on a paper...
On November 18th, the GEG Weekly Seminar will discuss EU policy with regards to the future of green transportation technologies. The discussion will be based on a paper written by Simone Tagliapietra and Victor Vorsatz in which they examine various life cycle assessments of electric vehicle batteries and study their life span from mining to recycling in order to give a comprehensive analysis of the environmental impacts of this technology.
- Jos Delbeke, former Director-General of the European Commission's DG Climate Action and Professor at KU Leven and EUI.
- Carole Mathieu, Head of European policies at Ifri's Energy & Climate Centre
- Juan Montero, Member of the Scientific Committee of the Florence School of Regulation
- Thomas Pellerin-Carlin, Director of the Jacques Delors Energy Centre
- Anupama Sen, Executive Director of the Electricity Programme at the Oxford Institute for Energy Studies
How to Register
The GEG Weekly Seminar is a series of high-level round tables held in partnership with the College of Europe, the European Institute at Columbia University, the Europe Center at the University of Cambridge and the School of Transnational Governance at the European University Institute. To register for this event, click here.