de 19h00 à 20h00
After Kabul, a Tipping Point for Europeans?
On November 4th, the GEG Weekly Seminar will discuss on the state of transatlantic relations following the withdrawal of Afghanistan and the AUKUS alliance. The discussions will be...
On November 4th, the GEG Weekly Seminar will discuss the state of transatlantic relations following the withdrawal of Afghanistan and the AUKUS alliance. The discussions will be based on a survey gathering contributions from 13 international experts from the four corners of Europe and beyond.
- Ben Judah, Nonresident Senior Fellow at The Atlantic Council
- Shada Islam, Commentator on European Union Affairs
- Elena Lazarou, Head of the External Policies Unit of the European Parliamentary Research Service (EPRS)
- Andris Strazds, ECFR council member and visiting Faculty at Stockholm School of Economics
- Pierre Vimont, Ambassadeur de France, Former French Ambassador to the United States
How to Register
The GEG Weekly Seminar is a series of high-level round tables held in partnership with the College of Europe, the European Institute at Columbia University, the Europe Center at the University of Cambridge and the School of Transnational Governance at the European University Institute. To register for this event, click here.