de 19h à 20h
On 11th February, we will discuss "China at the gates of the European power grid", a policy paper published by the Groupe d'études géopolitiques
On 11th February, we will discuss "China at the gates of the European power grid", a policy paper published by the Groupe d'études géopolitiques, written by:
- Clémence Pèlegrin, Project manager, energy and environment, Groupe d’études géopolitiques ;
- Hugo Marciot, Policy advisor on electricity markets.
- Dirk Buschle, Chairholder of the European Energy Policy Chair at the College of Europe
- Tom Howes, Head of the Energy and Environment Division at the International Energy Agency
- Ignacia Mercadal, Assistant Professor of International and Public Affairs at the Center on Global Energy Policy, SIPA Columbia University.
Modalités de participation
If you would like to express your interest, please fill in the following form.
The GEG Weekly Seminar is a series of high-level round tables held in partnership with the College of Europe and the European Institute at Columbia University.