This will be a special session organised in partnership with the OECD Development Centre.
We will discuss two policy papers, Public debt and COVID-19. Paying for the crisis in Latin America and the Caribbean, and How to treat Africa’s Covid-contaminated debt?
Introductory remarks and moderation by:
- Mario Pezzini, Director of the OECD Development Centre
- Jose Antonio Ocampo, Chair of the UN Committee for Development Policies,
- Carlos Lopes, Professor, University of Cape Town and former Executive Director of the United National for Training and Research,
- Najat Vallaud-Belkacem, Director ONE France and former French Minister of National Education,
- Abebe Aemro Selassie, Director of the African Department, IMF.